Monday, April 6, 2009

Slashcamp≠Slashraid

Another change! I've handed over GL to DrHealz/Toniomontana at Slashraid. My personality is not suited to being a leader in the Slashraid effort, and I didn't want to be the one fucking up what other people were building. It's not a "I h8 U" thing or anything like that. People in Slashcamp are welcome to have toons in Slashraid and vice versa.

Whichever guild your toon is in, when on that toon you'll have different expectations of you. I'll manage the expectations or lack thereof in Slashcamp, and the Slashraiders will manage the expectations over there. Neither way is better, it's just about what environment is best for you. Some people are fine with both sets of expectations and attitudes, others aren't.

In order to allow the different environments to flourish, I think it's best that they do so independently. I've turned off the Guild2Guild mod in Slashcamp. I've added folks from Slashraid to my friends list and hope they do the same. You can always do a /who Slashcamp or /who Slashraid to see who is on.

I think we'll see continued success and awesomeness from both guilds!

No comments:

ARD Beam